Standard Chartered Bank Goibibo Thursday offer on Domestic Flights
APPLICABLE ON: Domestic Flights
TIMINGS: 2 PM – 12 Midnight
OFFER VALID: 31st Aug’17
|Coupon Code||Offer Details||Minimum booking amount (INR)|
|GOSTANC||Get Rs.1,200 Cashback to Standard Chartered Bank Credit & Debit Cards on Domestic Flight bookings||Rs. 5,000|
Terms & Conditions
- Offer is valid on Goibibo mobile site and mobile app only
- Offer will be valid from 2pm till 12 midnight on Thursdays only
- No other offer can be clubbed with this offer
- Domestic flights offer is applicable only on using a valid/unblocked Standard Chartered Bank Credit & Debit Card
- goCash cannot be clubbed with this offer.
- The offer is valid on bookings made using Standard Chartered Bank Credit & Debit Cards issued in India only and not valid on internet Banking transactions.
- This offer is not valid on Standard Chartered Bank Corporate cards
- The customer must enter the promo code in the deal code field for respective product category on the Goibibo website, mobile site and mobile application
- Cash back will be processed within 60 working days of eligible transaction
- Customers booking using Promo Code shall not be eligible for goCash usage (regardless in the account), however they are open to utilize any goCash+ balance in their account as per the General T&C of such goCash+.
- This offer is valid only on the first eligible transaction per card per day
- Add-on cards will be treated as separate cards
- In the event of Standard Chartered Bank Card is being used to make a subsequent booking, it will not be eligible for this offer
- Transactions completed during this offer period with the appropriate deal code will only be considered. The date of travel can be beyond the expiry date of the offer
- The cashback on Standard Chartered Bank Credit & Debit Cards will be provided in the Customer’s card account within 60 days from the date of transaction on a best effort basis. The time line provided for effecting credit is only indicative of expected period and may vary from the actual date of credit
- For all bookings, the cashback amount shall be credited to the same credit/debit card as was used for the purpose of making the booking, and will reflect in the monthly card statement/s
- This Offer is also valid on EMI transactions
- Offer is not valid on payments made through My Wallet, PayPal account and Cash on Delivery (COD)
- Cashback will be calculated on each Booking ID and not on the number of transactions
- If the Customer does not receive the cashback amount, he/she can claim for the same within 4 months from the booking date. In the event the Customer fails to do so, he/she will not be eligible for the cashback amount
- Products and services are subject to availability
- For any card related claims/ issues, the customer shall approach the Bank and Goibibo shall not entertain any such claims
- The Customer cannot club any other offers along with this offer on the same booking ID. The Offer cannot be transferred/ assigned to any other person or Customer
- The Customer shall not be entitled to cash back in the event of cancellation of booking. If the Customer cancels the travel service purchase after the cash back amount is credited, Goibibo will refund the purchase price after deducting the cashback amount and any other applicable cancellation charges/penalty. For example, if a Customer has paid INR. 10,000/- (price quoted by Goibibo) for a travel service and a cashback of INR. 1, 000 has been credited to the Customer’s account, the net amount paid by the Customer is INR. 9,000. Thus, if the Customer cancels the booking, Goibibo will deduct the cancellation charge/penalty from INR. 9, 000/- and the balance amount will be credited to the Customer’s account
- In the event of rescheduling, the Customer shall bear the fare difference (regardless of whether the component is in the base fare or in tax + surcharge) and other applicable rescheduling fees
- Customers, who are Travel Agents by occupation, are barred from making bookings for their customers and Goibibo reserves the right to deny the Offer against such bookings and to cancel such bookings. For such cases, Goibibo will not refund the booking amount
- Goibibo will be entitled to reject any claim in case there is any abuse/misuse of the Offer by the Customer or the claim is not eligible under the offer.
- Bank and Goibibo reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- In no event, the entire liability of Goibibo to a Customer, entitled under the said Offer, for any dispute arising in connection with this Offer, shall exceed the cashback amount
- Any disputes regarding delivery, service, suitability, merchantability, availability or quality of the Offer and/or products/services under the Offer must be addressed in writing, by the Customers directly to Goibibo and that Bank shall not entertain any communication in this regard.
- Bank shall in no way be liable if any Customer is unable to login to Goibibo due to incompatibility of device, internet usage plans, or any other reason whatsoever
- The Offer is valid only if the Customer’s card account continues to be in good standing and payment continues to reach the Bank before the payment due date
- Standard Chartered Bank, its group entities, or affiliates, their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, vendors, shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered, or for any personal injury that may be suffered or incurred, by the Customers, directly or indirectly, as a result of participating in the Offer or by the use or non-use, acceptance or decline or suitability or effectiveness of the services pertaining to the Offer
- Nothing herein amounts to a commitment or representation by Standard Chartered Bank or Goibibo to conduct further such Offers.
- The Customers agree to be bound by the terms & conditions contained herein. Without a Customer being required to do any further act, he/she shall be deemed to have read, understood and unconditionally accepted the terms & conditions herein.
- The Offer shall not be available wherever it is prohibited under law and/or cannot be made for any reason whatsoever
- The T&Cs of this Offer shall be governed by the laws of India. Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals in New Delhi only
standard chartered credit card offers on flight tickets
standard chartered flight offers 2017