Makemytrip INDUSIND Bank offer on Flights Hotels and Bus bookings made via INDUSIND Bank credit, debit cards and net banking only
|Product||Offer||Minimum Booking Amount||Offer applicable on||Cashback on website bookings||Cashback on App bookings||Deal Code|
|DOMESTIC FLIGHT||Cashback to MMT wallet||INR 3500 to INR 5999||www.makemytrip.com, mobile app||INR 300||INR 600||INDDF|
|INR 6000 & above||INR 600||INR 1000|
|INTERNATIONAL FLIGHT||INR 20,000 to INR 34,999||www.makemytrip.com, mobile app Retail stores and call centres||INR 1000||INDIF|
|INR 35,000 to 99,999||INR 2000|
|INR 1,00,000 and above||INR 5000|
|DOMESTIC HOTELS||Instant Discount||Rs 4000||www.makemytrip.com, mobile app||INR2000||INDHOT|
|INTERNATIONAL HOTELS||Cashback to Card||INR 5000||20% up to Rs 2200||INDIHOT|
|BUS||Cashback to MMT wallet||NA||5% up to Rs 100||INDBUS|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- This Offer is applicable on bookings made via INDUSIND Bank credit, debit cards and net banking only.
- The offer details shall be as per the table mentioned above.
- Cashback for all offers except (Domestic and International Hotels) would be given in the form of credit in customer’s MakeMyTrip wallet. MakeMyTrip wallet would be created against the Email ID used by the customer while making his booking and the cashback amount would be credited in the same wallet only.
- For Domestic Hotels user, is entitled to instant discount as follows:
- Domestic Hotels: Flat Rs.2000 instant discount, minimum booking amount Rs.4000
- For International Hotels, user is entitled to cashback to card as follows:
- International Hotels: 20% up to Rs 2200, min booking amount Rs 5000
- International hotels offer is valid on a maximum of 3 bookings during the entire offer period.
- International Hotels offer is valid on bookings with check out till 15th Mar’17.
- Cashback amount to be utilized within 90 days from the date of remittance if not then the cashback amount would be forfeited automatically as no extension can be given to utilize the amount.
- My Wallet cash usage is governed by https://www.makemytrip.com/mywallet/
- The cashback offer is valid for the bookings made from 6th October, 2016 to 31st Dec, 2016. (“Offer Period”).
- The Cardholder needs to enter the correct Deal Code at the time of booking to be eligible for the cashback offer.
- The cashback offer on Domestic Flight can be availed by the Cardholder for a maximum of 2 transactions per calendar month not exceeding 1 (one) transaction per card per day.
- The cashback offer on International Flight can be availed by the Cardholder for a maximum of 2 transactions per calendar month.
- For International Flight bookings the offers is also valid on bookings made through MakeMyTrip retail stores and call centres. The users must voice out the correct deal code while booking in order to be eligible for the cashback.
- Hotel offer (both Domestic and International) is not valid for select hotels and pay at hotel option.
- For Bus bookings, the offer is not valid on OSRTC, UPSTRC, Luxaria Travels, BSRTC, Punjab Roadways and other state road transport corporation buses.
- Cashback will be calculated on each Booking ID and not on the number of transactions. For example, if a Cardholder pays in 2 instalments/transactions for 1 Booking ID, the cashback will be calculated on basis of the base amount or card charged amount (whichever is lower) of the Booking ID.
- If the customer doesn’t receive the cashback amount, he/she can claim for the same within 3 months from the booking date. In the event the Cardholder fails to do so, he/she will not be eligible for the cashback amount.
- Offer is not valid on payments made through PayPal account, Cash on Delivery (COD) Options.
- For all bookings MakeMyTrip will process credit of the applicable cashback amount to the Cardholder’s MakeMyTrip wallet (assigned to customer’s Email ID) within 21 working days following the date of booking.
- Cashback shall be processed to the Bin series provided by the Bank. If the BIN series of the card does not match with the one provided by the Bank to MakeMyTrip, then the Cardholder shall approach the Bank and MakeMyTrip reserves the right to withhold or deny the offer to the Cardholder.
- For any card related claims, the Cardholder shall approach the Bank and MakeMyTrip shall not entertain any such claims.
- The Cardholder cannot club two offers in the same booking ID. The cashback benefit cannot be combined with any other promotional benefit offered for bookings on MakeMyTrip, except in scenarios where the other benefit is not extended/funded by MakeMyTrip.
- The Cardholder shall not be entitled to cashback amount in the event of cancellation of booking and the booking amount will be refunded after deduction of applicable cancellation penalty/charges.
- If the Cardholder cancels the travel service purchase after the cashback amount is credited, MakeMyTrip will refund the purchase price after deducting the cashback amount and any other applicable cancellation charges/penalty.
- Cardholders, who are Travel Agents by occupation, are barred from making bookings for their customers and MakeMyTrip reserves the right to deny the offer against such bookings or to cancel such bookings. For such cases, MakeMyTrip shall not refund the booking amount.
- The Bank and MakeMyTrip reserve the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- In no event, the entire liability of MakeMyTrip for any dispute arising in connection with this offer shall exceed the cashback amount that the Cardholder is entitled to under the said offer.
- MakeMyTrip in no event shall be liable for any incidental, consequential and financial losses in any event whatsoever.
- In case of partial cancellation, complete cashback amount would be recalled and the customer would not be entitled for cashback.
- MakeMyTrip shall not be liable for any claims or grievances’ solely attributable to the Bank.
- MakeMyTrip shall not be liable for any claims arising due to Force Majeure events or situations beyond MakeMyTrip’s reasonable control.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals in New Delhi only.”
- The offline holiday offers are only valid on bookings made through call center and MakeMyTrip branches only.
- PAYBACK points will not be credited for transactions where E-Coupon or Deal Code has been applied
- This offer is not valid on domestic or international hotels where there is no deal code box available.
- Offer is not valid on hotels with pay at hotel option.