Makemytrip hotel offer
Makemytrip hotel offer
|Coupon Code||Offer Details||Booking Channel||Validity|
|NO DEALCODE REQUIRED FOR CASHBACK||Up to 50% Instant Discount for All Users; Additional 30% Cashback to Card, up to INR 1,000 for Citi Credit & Debit Cards||Website, Mobile site, Android & iOS App only||Valid from 5th to 7th September 2017|
What you get?
- User will get instant discount as per the applicable deal code and cashback to card as listed in the table above
- Citi credit & debit bookings where no deal code is applied are also eligible for the cashback to card offer
- User can pay through My Wallet
- Additional cashback will be calculated only on the amount paid using Citi Credit & Debit Cards only
- Cashback for all eligible users will be credited within 60 working days from the date of booking
- The instant discount is valid on select domestic hotels only
- The instant discount is applicable on select leading chains
- The cashback offer is applicable on all hotels bookings
How do you get it?
- Cashback under this offer will be processed on bookings irrespective of deal code application
- This offer is valid from 0000 hours on 5th September to 2359 hours on 7th September 2017
- This offer is valid for hotel check outs till 31st Jan’2018
- The cashback offer is valid for only 1 booking per card during the entire offer period
- A customer can make max 5 bookings in last 30 days using any eligible offer code on Hotel bookings
- A customer can make max 3 bookings in a day using any eligible offer code on Hotel bookings
- The offer is valid for bookings made on MakeMyTrip’s Website, Mobile site, Android App, iOS App only.
What else do you need to know?
- Offer is not valid on payments made directly at hotel, through PayPal account, Pay at hotel, Cash on Delivery (COD), EMI
- On Domestic Hotel bookings, the wallet amount can be redeemed to the extent of 15% (up to Rs 4,000) of the total pre-tax booking amount booking amount. More details in regards to wallet usage limits on Domestic Flights , Hotels and other bookings can be checked at http://www.makemytrip.com/mywallet/
Conditions in case of cancellation
- In case of full/partial cancellation the offer stands void and customer will not be eligible for cashback
- If the Customer cancels the travel service purchase after the cashback amount is credited, MakeMyTrip will deduct the cashback amount from the refund and cancellation charges shall apply.
- If the customer doesn’t receive the discount, he/she must raise the claim at https://support.makemytrip.com/MyAccount/MyIncidents/NewComplaint within 3 months from the booking date. In the event the Cardholder fails to do so, he/she will not be eligible for the discount amount
- In order to access the cashback in MakeMyTrip Wallet account, customer must use the same email id as used at the time of the booking where the Deal code was applied
- The cashback to card offer is NOT applicable on Citibank corporate cards
- Add-on cards will be treated as separate cards
- Citibank Accelerated Reward points will be calculated on the amount arrived at after deduction of the cashback amount from the booking amount. For e.g., if the customer makes a booking of INR 5000 and is eligible for a cashback of INR 1200, then the Citibank Accelerated Reward points will be calculated on INR 3800 only. This shall be applicable when the cashback is credited in customer’s Citibank card account and not MakeMyTrip My Wallet
- If the customer doesn’t receive the discount, he/she must raise the claim at https://support.makemytrip.com/MyAccount/MyIncidents/NewComplaint within 3 months from the booking date. In the event the Cardholder fails to do so, he/she will not be eligible for the discount amount.
- MakeMyTrip reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether
- For any card related claims, the customer shall approach the Bank and MakeMyTrip shall not entertain any such claims
- MakeMyTrip is the sole authority for interpretation of these terms
- MakeMyTrip shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising due to force majeure event
- In the event of any misuse or abuse of the offer by the customer or travel agent, MakeMyTrip reserves the right to deny the offer or cancel the booking
- In no event the entire liability of MakeMyTrip under this offer shall exceed the amount of promotional discount under this offer
- MakeMyTrip shall not be liable to for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the offer
- Disputes, if any, arising out of or in connection with this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in Delhi
- Customers, who are Travel Agents by occupation, are barred from making bookings for their customers and MakeMyTrip reserves the right to deny the offer against such bookings or to cancel such bookings. For such cases, MakeMyTrip shall not refund the booking amount.
Make my trip hotel offers
Hotel booking online
Makemytrip hotel coupons