Goibibo Hdfc Bank Debit Card offer on Flights and Hotels
Goibibo Hdfc Bank Debit Card offer on Flights and Hotels
Flights & Hotels
Till 31st Mar’18
|Get 555 Cashback to Card on booking domestic flights or hotels (on minimum card paid amount of Rs.3,000)||Applicable on HDFC Debit card, only on Friday, Saturday , Sunday|
Terms & Conditions
- INR 555 Cash back on min. transaction size of INR 3000 on domestic flights & domestic hotels, to be redeemed using a promo code HDFCGI555 on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Cash back will be posted within 75 Days of closure of calendar month of transaction. For ex: If transaction is done in 15th August 2017,cashback will be posted within 75 days from 30th August 2017
- On Domestic Flight & Hotel bookings: Customer will receive INR 555 Cashback to card on booking domestic flights or domestic hotels with a minimum flight booking amount of Rs 3,000 (excluding convenience fee and any ancillaries purchased eg: meals, insurance) paid through HDFC Debit card only on Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Offer valid on bookings made before 31st March 2018.
- To avail the offer, customer must enter the applicable E-Coupon code in the E-Coupon field before making the payment.
- The Cash Back will be processed within 75 working days from the date of booking.
- Customer needs to redeem the cashback either by logging into Netbanking or calling phone banking. Cashback will credited to Savings/Salary or current account within 48 Hours of request for redemption.
- Value of each cashback point is Re 1 i.e. 1 cashback point = 1 Rupee
- Offer is not applicable on Netsafe,Netbanking and HDFC Bank Jet Privilege world debit card
- The cashback offer is valid for only 1 booking per card per booking type per week i.e. maximum of 1 booking under Domestic Flights and one under Domestic Hotels offer only.
- In the event of HDFC Debit card being used to make a subsequent booking, it will not be eligible for this offer.
- The offer is valid for bookings made on Merchant’s website, Android App, iOS App.
- This offer is valid on payments made through HDFC Debit card only.
- GoCash cannot be clubbed Domestic Flight offer.
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer available on website and mobile app.
- Domestic Flights and & Hotels Offer is applicable only on using a valid/unblocked HDFC Debit Card.
- Valid on a minimum paid transaction (Excluding Discounts/goCash+ usage) of Rs. 3000 for Domestic. Flight of Hotel for e.g. if your domestic flight cost is Rs. 3000 (before payment) and post applying the goCash+ of say Rs. 250, the final paid value reduces to Rs. 2750, thus such as transaction would not qualify for the discount.
- The offer is valid on bookings made using HDFC Debit cards issued in India only. Not valid on Credit Net Banking transactions.
- The customer must enter the promo code in the Deal Code field for respective product category on the Merchant mobile and/or app.
- In case of domestic flights customers booking using Promo Codes – HDFCGI555, shall not be eligible for GoCash usage (regardless in the account), however they are open to utilize any GOCASH+ balance in their account as per the General T&C of such GOCASH+.
- Transactions completed during this Offer Period with the appropriate deal code will only be considered. The date of travel can be beyond the expiry date of the offer.
- This Offer is not valid on EMI transactions.
- Offer is not valid on payments made through My Wallet, PayPal account and Cash on Delivery (COD).
- Products and services are subject to availability.
- For any card related claims/ issues, the customer shall approach HDFC Bank and Merchant shall not entertain any such claims.
- The Customer cannot club any other offers along with this offer on the same booking ID. The Offer cannot be transferred/ assigned to any other person or Customer.
- The Customer shall not be entitled to discount in the event of cancellation of booking. If the Customer cancels the travel service purchase after the discount amount is credited, Merchant will refund the purchase price after deducting the discount amount and any other applicable cancellation charges/penalty. For example, if a Customer has paid INR. 10,000/- (price quoted by Merchant) for a travel service and a discount of INR. 1, 000 has been received to the Customer’s, the net amount paid by the Customer is INR. 9,000. Thus, if the Customer cancels the booking, Merchant will deduct the cancellation charge/penalty from INR. 9, 000/- and the balance amount will be credited to the Customer’s account.
- In the event of rescheduling, the Customer shall bear the fare difference (regardless of whether the component is in the base fare or in tax + surcharge) and other applicable rescheduling fees.
- Customers, who are Travel Agents by occupation, are barred from making bookings for their customers and Merchant reserves the right to deny the Offer against such bookings and to cancel such bookings. For such cases, Merchant will not refund the booking amount.
- Merchant will be entitled to reject any claim in case there is any abuse/misuse of the Offer by the Customer or the claim is not eligible under the offer.
- HDFC Bank and Merchant reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- In no event, the entire liability of Merchant to a Customer, entitled under the said Offer, for any dispute arising in connection with this Offer, shall exceed the cashback amount.
- The T&Cs of this Offer shall be governed by the laws of India. Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals in New Delhi only.
- Any disputes regarding delivery, service, suitability, merchantability, availability or quality of the Offer and/or products/services under the Offer must be addressed in writing, by the Customers directly to Merchant and that HDFC bank shall not entertain any communication in this regard.
- HDFC bank shall in no way be liable if any Customer is unable to login to Merchant mobile app or website due to incompatibility of device, internet usage plans, or any other reason whatsoever.
- The Offer is valid only if the Customer’s card account continues to be in good standing and payment continues to reach HDFC bank before the payment due date.
- HDFC bank, its group entities, or affiliates, their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, vendors, shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered, or for any personal injury that may be suffered or incurred, by the Customers, directly or indirectly, as a result of participating in the Offer or by the use or non-use, acceptance or decline or suitability or effectiveness of the services pertaining to the Offer.
- Nothing herein amounts to a commitment or representation by HDFC bank or Merchant to conduct further such Offers.
- If the Offer and/or anything to be done by HDFC bank or Merchant in respect of the Offer is prevented or delayed by causes, circumstances or events beyond the control of HDFC bank or Merchant, including but not limited to computer viruses, tampering, unauthorised intervention, interception, fraud, technical failures, floods, fires, accidents, earthquakes, riots, explosions, wars, hostilities, acts of government or other causes of like or similar or other character beyond the control of HDFC bank or the other entity/ies, then HDFC bank and/or Merchant shall not be liable for the same to the extent so prevented or delayed, and will not be liable for any consequences.
- All of Merchant’s actions shall be on a best-efforts basis only.
- The Customers agree to be bound by the terms & conditions contained herein. Without a Customer being required to do any further act, he/she shall be deemed to have read, understood and unconditionally accepted the terms & conditions here in
- HDFC Bank reserve the right at any time , without prior notice to add, alter, modify, change or vary or any of these terms and conditions or to replace wholly or in part, the above offer by another offer, whether similar to above offer or not, or to withdraw it altogether pp) HDFC Bank Debit Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in this offer. Any participation is voluntary and the offer is being made purely on a ‘best effort’ basis.
- All decisions by HDFC Bank regarding selection of winners shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained in this connection.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any brochures, marketing or promotional materials relating to the promotion, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- Any disputes arising out of this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts in the city of Mumbai (India) irrespective of whether Courts in other areas have concurrent or similar jurisdiction. The existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against HDFC Bank.
- HDFC Bank is not responsible for, or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs, charges and expenses that a Cardholder may suffer, sustain or incur due to the offer.
- Any Tax, service charge or other charges levied with regards to the Promotional CashBack Offer, may be borne by the Debit Card holder / winner.
- HDFC Bank is not liable for any delay, non-delivery or shortfall or deficiency or unsatisfactory service/product provided by any participating parties/sponsors.
- HDFC Bank shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever or for any personal injury that may be suffered, by a HDFC Bank Debit Card member, directly or indirectly, by use or non-use of products/services availed of under this offer
- This offer is non transferable to any other person.
Goibibo hdfc offer
Goibibo hdfc offer Friday
Goibibo hdfc offer code